Update: July 10, 2012
Information collected and method of use
We may collect the following types of information:
• Information you provide to us – When you sign up for an Elo Job High account, we ask that you provide us with personal information. We may combine the information you provide under your account with information from other Elo Job High services or third parties to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining this information.
• Registration information – Whenever you access Elo Job High's services through a web browser, application or other client, our servers automatically store certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of the request, and one or more cookies that can uniquely identify your browser or your account.
In addition to the above, we may use the information collected to:
• Make available, maintain, protect and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
• Protect the rights or property of Elo Job High or our users.
If we use this information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, we will ask for your consent before doing so.
Elo Job High processes the personal information present on our servers in Miami United States.
Elo Job High only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Elo Job High in the following limited circumstances:
• We have your consent. We ask for active consent to the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
• We sincerely believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure of this information is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with any applicable law or regulation, any legal process or enforceable request by a State body or entity, (b) enforce the Terms of applicable uses, including investigating potential violations thereof, (c) detecting, preventing or otherwise resolving technical, security or fraud issues, or (d) protecting the rights, property or safety of Elo Job High from harm. , its users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We take adequate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure and/or destruction of data. We carry out internal reviews of our security measures and data collection, storage and processing practices, including adequate encryption and physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the systems where we store personal data.
We limit access to personal information to employees who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use Elo Job High's services, we make every effort to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct your data if it is inaccurate, or to delete it at your request if its retention is not required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information for which they request access, correction or removal before we process these requests, and they may refuse to process requests that are too repetitive or systematic, that require a disproportionate technical effort, that harm the privacy of third parties or which are extremely difficult to fulfill (eg requests for information stored on cassettes for backup) or for which access is not required. In any case where we provide access and correction of information, we provide this service free of charge, unless it involves a disproportionate effort. Due to the way we maintain certain services, after deleting your information residual copies may take a certain period of time to be deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems. See the Services Help Centers for more information.
Transparency and the right to choose
At Elo Job High, we are fully aware of the trust you place in us and the responsibility we have to protect your privacy. As part of that responsibility, we tell you what information we collect when you use our products and services, why we collect it, and how we use it to improve your experience.
We have 5 privacy principles that describe how we handle privacy and user information across all of our products:
1. Use the information to provide relevant products and services to our users.
2. Develop products that reflect strong privacy standards and practices.
3. Make the collection of personal information transparent.
4. Give users the opportunity to make meaningful choices to protect their privacy.
5. Be a responsible guardian of the information we hold.
This Privacy Center is designed to provide you with easy-to-understand information about our products and policies. In doing so, we help you make more informed decisions about which products you use, how you use them and what information you provide to us.